Camping World 10100 S Freeway, FT.Worth, TX 76140 817-568-19913/15/2013Yesterday, I stood in Camping world so long, I actually had the chance to read all the glowing comment cards by the back service door entrance.

Not one bad comment. Hmmm? Thinking about that, this comment would never make that wall.      Over the past few weeks I called around the DFW area to find someone to install replacement fabric on an existing awning. Camping world said they could do it for around 150.

This was over the phone. On our way out of town, we stopped at this store to get propane and asked again about getting the awning replaced. It was in the system that we called, but didn't state that we had purchased a universal awning replacement. No problem, so we made the appointment for two weeks from that date.

Yesterday was our appointment day. 30 minutes into the replacement we are informed that it will take additional time to install the fabric, but they werent sure of the additional cost. Well three hours later an additional charge of 119.00 plus an additional charge of 11.90. Above the existing 134.00 and another 11.90.

A total of 289.82 after taxes. That is a long way from 150. I wouldn't have been so upset, but I watched the installer doing the work in slow motion. My first red flag should have been when he opened the box and started scratching his head while reading the directions.

I guess the one thing I got out of using your service department is...it won't happen again.That and I will make it known of the "Additional charges" because of inept people.

Review about: Camping World Replacement.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments