repairs on gulf stream camper my camper has been at the Oakwood RV center in ga. scense aug. 4 after all of the trying to get the repairs complete even after my insurance company has tried and still nothing has been done I don't know what else to do Please advise what some repairs has been made but the rest of the parts has not even been ordered I have been up there several times but everyone seems to even try to look at my work sheet and not even contacting my insurance so nothing is getting done my claim # is 0375347102

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. The most disappointing about camping world service department at Camping World was handling of claim and service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments