I took my RV in for repairs to the generator (which was not fixed on first visit), repair chassis A/C, water heater and rear slide-out.The 1st call was to get an appointment, took two weeks to book.

Then took RV in and gave them the list of repairs and the extended warranty info. The Service writer Ed) asked for a length they had to repair the RV. I said I had a Planned trip with pre-paid reservations and pre-paid events for Aug. 21,2015.

I had received several calls from Ed discussing authorizattion permission for repairs. Finally on Aug. 17,2015, I was called and told to pick up my RV. I went to get the RV and paid the bill and asked if all repairs have been checked.

Ed told me everything was in good shape to go. Well, not everything was in good shape. The mechanics had left the power on and the aux. battery was dead and the steps wouldn't retract.

Then being 110 degrees outside I had the air on to cool off. The air just wasn't cooling off so I thought I may have to get moving to get air though the radiator. I drove the RV a mile down the road and no ac. I went back to Camping World and again spoke to good old Ed and he said he would look at it right away.This was 3:35 PM, well at 5:00 pm they found the problem with a relay and they would get the part Tuesday morning.

Now its Wednesday.

3:15 and they still don't have it repaired.The Service Manager has not returned my calls and Ed doesn't know if it will be done today.NEVER AGAIN WILL I USE CAMPING WORLD FOR ANYTHING because of oop servive and no concern for the customer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of service and lack of concern to customer. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of camping world rv services. Camping World needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world rv services in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments