1.7
Interest Rate

Oh yes I’ve been on them daily

I bought a 42 foot itasca new in 2014

Had expected problems but rolled with the flow but this year has been a wreck...large slide on passenger side malfunction it was the gears that failed and I got temporary fix in Alabama and came back to Florida and to camping world

Replaced the gears and said all good. This was back in November of 2017. Dropped it off and got it back in January

Told them it didn’t sound right and was told it was the new motor sound

Took a couple short trips in Florida and the slide seemed to struggle going in and out...they said no problem

Left for west va etc for 2 months and on way too home the slide had to be pushed and pulled by us with help so we left it in coming home

Took it to o CW and they have had iit for2 months and Winnebago says out of warranty and extra insurance says that they don’t cover retrofit issues

Turns out that they never repaired it per Winnebago procedures so I was doing more damage as we traveled because the CW didn’t install some aluminum pieces when they put in the hearing.

Now CW days the coach has to back to Iowa for repair!! Too big a job for them here.ythey have acknowledged they didn’t do the initial repairs properly so they’d take care of it.

But nothing has been done ever since and all I get is we are working on it with Winnebago Ridiculous BS

So we still pay our storage bill and they have the coach.we still pay our loan payment And insurance.

I’m going to hire a lawyer to get somebody to fix the coach and recompense us for damages

Lies and more assurance kept me from going sooner

Don’t buy a coach from Camping world or any vehicle if your smart!

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 30.

Comments