2.3
Insurance Quality

Update by user Jun 17

As of 6-17-18 company still refuses to honor 1 year parts and labor.. suspension failed, equalizers damaged, axel shifted causing breaks to be damaged ..

still no resolution with camping world. Corporate would not confirm or deny that they did or did not have a 1 year parts and labor warranty on repairs...

Still waiting. Probably will be out the $2,500 ....

Original review posted by user May 18

In January 2018 we broke 2 leaf springs on our Grand Design RV 5th wheel Solitude. This Camping World was only 8 miles away and over 2 days fixed us and got us on the road.

We thought they saved us. Little did we know they used inferior parts and improper bolts that barely held on the springs to the axels. 4 months latter the springs failed, not only failed but damaged the equalizers on the rig, causing the axel to shift and damaging the brakes. When I called about the 1 years parts and labor warranty I was told about to get re-embursed for the 2,500 dollar expenses the Service Manager Kevin Hester said that they do not give warranty's on repairs paid for by insurance companies.

Called the Insurance company Protecitive Asset Protection Platinum coverage Xtraride service contract program they only paid for 1/2 of the cost of 2 springs not replaced by Camping World. I would strongly advise you to avoid this Camping world for their inferior repairs.

On the U bolts holding the axels on, the nuts were 'barely' screwed on.

I don't fault the service writers who only did their job, but Camping World corporate does not give a crap either. Calling them they acted concerned but told me not to write back until the several month long process of asking for a policy payment review was completed even thought they said that it did not sound proper for them saying no warranty on repairs.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I liked: I liked the service writers -.

I didn't like: Dont like service manager for denying warranty claim.

Comments