I have spent upwards of five hours of MY valuable time cancelling an order that was placed on June 13th for items that had not shipped within two weeks and were needed for a vacation.A call was placed on June 29th cancelling said order (after a two hour wait for a representative).

We received a confirmation email from Ashley regarding the cancellation of the order and were told the refund would be issued in approximately 10 business (absurd in and of itself). As of August 5th we still had not received the funds owed us, which were by the way debited from our account on June 17th. We spoke with a "supervisor" only after being forced to request a supervisor for inadequate response to our request for the refund. I called AGAIN today, AUGUST 12th and after spending additional time on hold -was "assured it was next in line to be handled and we would have out funds in approximately FIVE business days." Disgust with this Company does not begin to cover my sentiments.

I will NEVER use Camping World and will be sure to let everyone I know how unsatisfactory and unhelpful their so-called customer service has been.

The absolute worse experience I have ever had with any type of retail, on-line entity.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $118 and wants Camping World to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor follow up, customer service arrogance and rude cusomer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World camping world refund policy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments