I have spent upwards of five hours of MY valuable time cancelling an order that was placed on June 13th for items that had not shipped within two weeks and were needed for a vacation. A call was placed on June 29th cancelling said order (after a two hour wait for a representative).

We received a confirmation email from Ashley regarding the cancellation of the order and were told the refund would be issued in approximately 10 business (absurd in and of itself). As of August 5th we still had not received the funds owed us, which were by the way debited from our account on June 17th. We spoke with a "supervisor" only after being forced to request a supervisor for inadequate response to our request for the refund. I called AGAIN today, AUGUST 12th and after spending additional time on hold -was "assured it was next in line to be handled and we would have out funds in approximately FIVE business days." Disgust with this Company does not begin to cover my sentiments.

I will NEVER use Camping World and will be sure to let everyone I know how unsatisfactory and unhelpful their so-called customer service has been.

The absolute worse experience I have ever had with any type of retail, on-line entity.

I didn't like: Poor follow up, Customer service arrogance, Rude cusomer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 12, 2015.

Comments