I purchased a new gas/electric refrigerator from Camping World in Fayetteville, NC.I got a full quote for the refrigerator and for installation from the Service Manager.

Basically the would install it for $ 230.00

as claimed in the quote. Took my coach to Camping World. When the final bill arrived they had charge almost $ 800.00 for the installation alone. When I asked the shop mechanic about it he had no explanation.

That is when I paid the bill, went home and wrote a letter to the President of Camping World showing the estimate and the final bill.

I immediately got a call from the GM at the Fayetteville store.

Two days later a refund check for the difference between the estimate and the bill came in the mail.If you have a problem, go to the top to get things done!

This person wrote the review because of "got the refund i wanted!" of rv refrigerator from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments