Camping world of Lubbock has got to be the sorriest as far as customer service and how they value customers. Took my unit in back in March to have a refrigerator issue fixed.

It was there for a couple weeks. I would call to check status on the issue to see what they found. Hardly was ever able to speak to anyone and got hardly no response via email. Finally they call and tell that the tech was able to find a panel that wasn’t suppose to be in the unit so they cut it out and said that fixed it.

Never ran diagnostics to actually figure out if that was the problem but was told cutting the panel out fixed it. Drove from Midland, Tx which is 115miles away to pick up my unit. Got it home and set back up and plugged in and nothing. So ended up taking the unit to another dealer to let them look at.

Found out after the diagnostic was run the cooling unit was out. Needless to say I called Campingworld back and the service manager Kyle said I could bring it back and let them fix it. I said I have had refrigerator issues before and apparently they weren’t fixed. He told me he would check into it and look for my invoices and call me back.

I had to call back and there was never any invoices found to have shown refrigerator issues in the past and that GoodSam extended warranty only showed one and that was the day I called in about the recent one. I called Kyle back and he said he was having his bookkeeper looking for my invoices from the past and he would call me back by 10:00am the next morning. It have been 2wks and haven’t heard a word from no one.

So needless to say don’t use Campingworld in Lubbock Tx for service. My wife and I are out over $2500.00 because the other shop does not deal with extended warranty.

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments