Hamburg, New York

I bought a 1999 holiday rambler 36', the sales man told me to come down and look at it, so me and my wife went down, well the sales man pressured us to buy it because some one else wanted it, oh yea $36000.00.

So we bought it. So I wanted a new awning over the slide out well the awning they put on they put holes in it, so I called they said bring it back they will pay a new one on, so I dropped it off after a month I was going some where so I had to pick it up, well it took over a year to get a new one, they gave us such *** stories whe it never show up there. Next we went in 6 months later to trade it in they told us they would give us $12000.00 for a trade, then the sales men told us the sales person that sold us the motor home screwed us. Plus I asked about the $500.00 freight charge that was on my invoice and they told us that they don't charge for freight for used.

But they didn't offer the $500.00 back, I emailed the owner and he just keeps sticking us with workers that are know help at all, plus went in for a oil change was told about $200.00, they called it was done but it was $400.00 and they were charging me for freight and for cleaning supplies.

So Iam done I think it's time for a class action suit or report them to the attorney general. I could go on but why.

Review about: Over Priced Used Motor Home And Services.

1.7
Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Holiday Rambler Rv
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing, services,poor customer service / $36000
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.