I bought a 1999 holiday rambler 36', the sales man told me to come down and look at it, so me and my wife went down, well the sales man pressured us to buy it because some one else wanted it, oh yea $36000.00.
So we bought it. So I wanted a new awning over the slide out well the awning they put on they put holes in it, so I called they said bring it back they will pay a new one on, so I dropped it off after a month I was going some where so I had to pick it up, well it took over a year to get a new one, they gave us such *** stories whe it never show up there. Next we went in 6 months later to trade it in they told us they would give us $12000.00 for a trade, then the sales men told us the sales person that sold us the motor home screwed us. Plus I asked about the $500.00 freight charge that was on my invoice and they told us that they don't charge for freight for used.
But they didn't offer the $500.00 back, I emailed the owner and he just keeps sticking us with workers that are know help at all, plus went in for a oil change was told about $200.00, they called it was done but it was $400.00 and they were charging me for freight and for cleaning supplies.
So Iam done I think it's time for a class action suit or report them to the attorney general. I could go on but why.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "Unfortunately, I was very disappointed with my experience at Camping World. I apologize for the long review but, if you're buying a RV from this company you should read on: On..."
- "Heartland was went above and beyond to send us the parts to replace the issues. Took our camper into Camping World at Oakwood to get an estimate on repairs this is..."
- "I bought a used as is Damon Daybreak and habe waited patiently for Hanover Pa. to rectify their poor service depts loss of my front hubcap. I have heard Nothing..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "I do not understand people today, As a Direct Sales Rep I go out of my way to educate and help people. I also buy and support other companies as..."