Camping World - Really bad business

I bought a 1999 holiday rambler 36', the sales man told me to come down and look at it, so me and my wife went down, well the sales man pressured us to buy it because some one else wanted it, oh yea $36000.00.

So we bought it. So I wanted a new awning over the slide out well the awning they put on they put holes in it, so I called they said bring it back they will pay a new one on, so I dropped it off after a month I was going some where so I had to pick it up, well it took over a year to get a new one, they gave us such *** stories whe it never show up there. Next we went in 6 months later to trade it in they told us they would give us $12000.00 for a trade, then the sales men told us the sales person that sold us the motor home screwed us. Plus I asked about the $500.00 freight charge that was on my invoice and they told us that they don't charge for freight for used.

But they didn't offer the $500.00 back, I emailed the owner and he just keeps sticking us with workers that are know help at all, plus went in for a oil change was told about $200.00, they called it was done but it was $400.00 and they were charging me for freight and for cleaning supplies.

So Iam done I think it's time for a class action suit or report them to the attorney general. I could go on but why.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Over Priced Used Motor Home And Services
Review category
review #893387

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Camping World? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Camping World. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Camping World.
Filing a new complaint about