The new unit was not ready when promised, rushed thru the inspection, the sound system was not hooked up properly and when we hooked up the trailer brakes did not work.After 2 hours they messed with some wires underneath the unit and the brakes started working.

20 miles away from the shop they quit. I continued driving 60 miles to the camp ground I was staying. When I called camping world about it the wanted me to drive it back to their facility, I would not due to safety concerns. I have been sitting since Jan 11th and it is now Feb 9.

After threating a law suit, I think it is resolved to get repaired, but still waiting for a date.I think Keystone has some of the worst reps for service and as soon as you pay and leave camping world hopes you forget any of their responsibility.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with pleasant salesman and stated that there is a room for improvement of service and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of camping world facility. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world facility in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments