Grafton, Wisconsin

I purchased a small travel trailer at the end of 2014.Camping World in Saukville stored it and dewinterized my unit at no charge to me when I was ready to pick it up in May.

I purchased a few accessories for it and they were also installed at no charge to me. After one road trip to Niagara Falls and back there were a number of things that needed to be addressed. Some of them were warranted by the manufacture and some were not. Campingworld willingly took care of the non-warranty issues again at no charge to me!

I have found the staff and technicians extremely friendly and responsive to my needs and concerns.In short, I am very satisfied with my RV and the service I have received from Campingworld and Saukville.

Im pissed that some people hold a business like Camping World responsible for situations and circumstances that are beyond their control.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of rv accessories. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rv accessories in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Poor customer service is not beyond their control.Consider yourself lucky.

Don't count on the good service lasting.CW service departments suck.