Camping World will not stop at anything to make a deal or profit. No matter the cost to the consumer.

We bought a new fifth wheel from then back in May. Took delivery two days before Memorial weekend. They were so determined to make the deal, they even lied about the incentives and buyer programs that they were authorized to offer. Reality was they just took the shortfall and added to the cost of the trailer.

There were no incentives. They also are very good at playing on words. I told them I wanted a Reese hitch for the trailer, and they did a bait and switch as far as I am concerned. I got a Pro series hitch instead of the name brand Reese.

I have had Reese for over Twenty years. Didn't matter to them. They wanted to increase their profit margin. The Pro Series may be a by product of Reese, however I liken it to a generic brand, or an economy level product.

Never gave me the option to choose. And when at delivery I questioned it, they brought out the parts manager, and when I questioned him about it not being a Reese, he told me to Google it to verify. First class customer service there. and in the end, we understand they fired the sales rep, who was working to get us the correct hitch.

Sad. Very Sad. When we got the survey from Camping World asking us of our experience, we never heard a word.

So do yourself a favor. Stay away from this group as far as you can.

Comments