3.7

I drove 80 miles east to the Springfield, MO.Camping World the day after receiving a sales flyer showing a King Tailgater antenna with free receiver that I wanted for my 5th wheel.

This was Aug. 8th. I was told that they didn't get the receiver's for the sale but they should be in on Friday with the truck, so I had them put the Tailgater away for me and put me down for 2 of the 211-z receivers. My plan was to use it in the Colorado Mountains while helping a friend build his cabin out in the "boonies", with a departure time of this Thursday morning (Aug.

17). Well, the truck showed up but not the receivers, after I called them to check Friday afternoon (I never once got a call from them). Anyway, they supposedly were having some shipped separately and should have them Monday or today (Tues. Aug.

15). I waited to hear from them until 4 p.m. and then I called them again. No receivers and probably won't have them until Thursday or Friday, which does me no good since I'll be on the road heading the other way.

I find it really hard to believe that a company would have a big sale like that without supplying the stores with the products advertised.

Amazing.I told them to put the Tailgater back on the shelf & I won't be going back to that store any time soon (or later).

Review about: Camping World Shipping Service.

I didn't like: Really poor customer service from both corporate and local store.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments