1.2
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

To the CEO of camping world I want you to know that I voted for President Trump , I think he is the best President ever .You went on AFA saying your customers did not vote for our President, well I did my husband did and everybody I know did .

Mr CEO I think you are a disgrace to our country and we'll never buy anything else from Camping world again .

You can bet I put this on FB plus we will be telling everybody we know about how sorry your service at Camping world is , our camper leaks plus ax thermostat did not work properly Even after they kept it 2 months they didn't fix anything , all they did was keep our camper 2 months .I hope you get fired.

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Political Correctness Gone Amuck !Trump was better choice than Hillary; holding my nose I voted for him.

As a 7th generation Southerner, the good folk Trump was referring to was probably those that wished to preserve history (good or bad), those that have pride with Southern manners, courtesy and laid back lifestyle; nothing to do with confederate flags, slavery, racism and hatred.

Most Southerners strongly condemn those fringe neo lunatics and cannot blame those that confronted them from being extremely angered. Anger gives no right to act out or start violence.

The terrorist, murderer, etc that killed that darling young women should be given death penalty. Horrid.

I do think the vocal deficient Trump was trying to say that there might have been some good Southern folk that were there for preserving the lessons learned from history and not the Neo Nazi and other racists. However, the good ones should have fled (if they could) when they saw the skin heads with racist flags and shouting horrible things.

I do not think Trump is a racist, just not a very good politician.

Yea, there probably were some paid political counter protesters there. I do not put any moral equivalence to them though. While they are a bad element of our population; nothing as bad as racist skin heads.

Don't get on hate Trump band wagon just because you want to be Political. Use your own common sense and try to really interpret what Trump...

Believe me; tired of Trump, tired of the hateful media; lets all get on the same page and work together to compromise to get things better in this once great country.

I will not shop at Camping World because you are placing everyone that voted for Trump in the same basket.God bless America

I work at the camping world in byron we are all upset of what was said to the public.Political gestures should stay private, and we have made huge changes to our staff the past couple of months to better our service.

Please keep shopping with us.We will suffer the consequences not the CEO

to Anonymous #1364339

No sorry the CEO needs to be hit where it hurts which is his wallet!

Trump is a poor excuse for a human being, let alone president. I need to come up with something to buy from CW, although I usually don't.