2.6
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I am curious if anyone can help me with Calera alabama Camping World Service.Appears they do not want to do warranty work.

What company will do it? They sold us the camper, saying they did a 3 hour inspection of all the systems. When i got to site the battery was nearly dead after several hours. I found out by noticing the center leveling legs did not extend.

The camper died while plugged into shore power cause the 12 volt charger converter was dead and not providing any power. Then found the washer dryer not working. The microwave missing the spinner cogg. They have had the Camper for 3 weeks.

I have not argued with them even thought they have sent some very unintelligent Responses. The first response was a bill for 4 grand to replace all the stuff. I Gave Johnathan Gray and Taylor Neal all our warranty info and they still did not have a bran to go to the extended warranty. I told them don't give me that that needs to got to the warranty folks.

Oh do you have and extended warranty ???? " second unintelligent resonance. " We Purchased it there and I had already filed it with service. sent it again....!

and the response was " Oh we will diagnose what was damaged by it being connected to 220 VAC Third unintelligent comment. So I sent them a break down of how to test shore power with a meter and they will realize that shore power is 220vac. Problem these guys are playing The Flintstones with my Camper. Totally no response to any of that.

and no response in two days. I told them I will be picking it up Friday, done or not. Clearly I told them the converter is bad and never worked the second the camper left the Dealer ship. I am an E Engineer so Stuff I do know.

I live with a Fluke meter as a best friend. Seriously!?!!!

Justin D.Jdosk

Review about: Camping World Warranty.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Frank louza.

I didn't like: Taylor neal.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments