3.1
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Today 4-8-18 I made a couple of purchases from camping world online. I was asked to take a survey.

It open up old wound again. On 23-3-18 I purchased a new prowler lynx 272LX from camping world Hamburg NY. On my trade in I noted to the salesperson I was having electrical problems. I purchases the trade in a preowned Sprinter 05 ST252FWRLS on 1-5-17 from Camping World Hamburg.

The manager of camping world I only know as Chuck came in when signing the paper to purchase the prowler, and Flu into a rage about the electrical system in my trade-in Sprinter. Note I only used the Sprinter once the previous summer for 2 day at KOA. I noticed the electrical problem when I first tried it in a 30 amp socket. After sleeping on it I came to the conclusion, but can't prove it that they had sold me a Sprinter with a fried 30 amp electrical system.

note the 110 socket worked. Sent a letter to regional manager a couple of day after the incident, and complain about my treatment.

Never received a reply. I seriously doubt I will purchase another camper from camping world, Jim

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Manager treatment.

Comments