We bought a 2000 Damon Intruder from Camping World in OKC, OK.Problems out the ***.

1 Took 6 hours to picked it up and take possession.

Service had 2 weeks to get it ready. 2 drove it to Foss, OK. and the batteries for the generator was dead. They said they were new.

???? Got it back to Amarillo,TX. and the generator would not start the slides would not work. 3 The dealer told me to drive it back and they would fix it.

I drove it back and the AC quit. They told me to leave it and they would fix it too. They had it 2 1/2 weeks before we got it back. I cleaned it up ready to go and #4 The AC they fixed will not work in Max.

My 1st trip in it was Leesville LA,. 5 I'm 3 miles out of Bells, TX. and blow a rear tire. No problem

just figured I ran over something in the road.

6 we purchased Good Sams membership (joke) waited 2 hours for help. A rancher came along and helped us change the tire. 7 go 45 miles and blow another tire (same side the other rear tire). What are the chances off 2 blow outs on the same tandem???

Waited another 2 hours for Good Sams to find help (bigger joke) A guy from Sulphur Springs, TX. shows up changed the 2 tires and tells me they were out of date. $1080.00 later. 8 stopped for gas an the guy who replaced my tires DID NOT tighten the hub cap nuts and hub cap and nuts are missing in action.(tires not balanced and was charged for new stems and DID NOT get them either.

Get to Leesville, LA. and had a good time. 9 start home and get 2 miles from Lone Oak, TX. and blow the right front tire.

A cop from Lone Oak called a tow company to put the spare on for me $45.00. All this damage to the right rear fender well, and right front fender is around $4500.00. All the manager can say is " Buyer beware. It's the chance you take buying used" all he offered was finding me 4 new tires at his cost.

No sound of concern or anything. The worst part is I had my wife, daughter, son-in-law, 2 grand kids and a kid that is not ours on this trip. I thought they inspected from the ground up. This should include tire date.

I feel as if they endangered my my whole family.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

GoodSamCareTeam

I would like to apologize for all the problems you have experienced.If able please send me a email with your contact information.

We would like help in this matter.

Mark