After 7 trips to Camping world to Fix the leaky back window and FIVE to fix the drivers window leak and 7 times to fix the jacks that we paid $3750 to fix, NOTHING has been fixed and they IGNORE calls to the service center.They will not answer the phone.

My wife and I drove the 1 1/2 HOURS> one way to talk to someone. The sales Mgr. matt tells us that they r trying to fix the service dept. and JUST fired the service Mgr., asst Mgr.

and 12 tecks for not doing their jobs?THAT did NOT help us with our $200,000 motor home sitting there that we can NOT use.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World and camping world rv repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Utica, New York, United States #1184232

I don't believe for one second they fired anyone.I know two of the individuals who were actually trying to help with all the problems I've had with my 2016 Heartland Prowler both resigned because Camping Worlds policies make their job difficult.

I called today and no call back but they did answer my email.