Ordered online a mattress that was on sale. No where in the product description did it state that the item would be shipped from manufacturer. Got email confirmation, did not notice that it stated 6 to 7 weeks for delivery. Called customer service 10 days later to check status of delivery. Put on hold for 39 minutes! Customer service rep told me that it was drop ship order from manufacturer and it could be weeks before it ships. I asked for a refund, rep said she could not do that. asked to speak to supervisor. finally got a supervisor who said she could not process a refund without checking with the manufacturer. story gets really long. short version: she said she would call me the following Monday after speaking the manufacturer. Never got a call back.

Two weeks later the item was delivered, two of them, not one, two of them! Only wanted one!

Of course I was concerned that they may have charged me twice for the item ($289), but could not find a charge for even one!

I tried calling customer service back to inform them of their error. Could not get through! Placed on hold once and no return! Finally got a rep who could not find my order, and she asked me to call back again.

I give up. If they want the duplicate item sent back to them they will have to contact me now.

I will carefully review my card statements to make sure they do not try to bill me for two, and if they do I will dispute the item with my bank, who will reverse the charges. If necessary I will have my card number changed.

I will never shop with them or visit one of their stores!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of mattress. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mattress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

I have called their customer service two times now and both times over a twenty minute wait, and they can't even give me a status on my mattress order, they have billed my credit card though, if I ever get through to them this will be my last purchase from them encluding a new trailer I was going to buy...