2.5
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Inept. The camping World in Golden Colorado is so mismanaged no wonder the service is so poor...to make a long story short we ,purchased our 5th wheel May 12 and still are waiting for our hitch. They have graciously let us use a rusty used one. In addition, my husband went to register the coach and the DMV had no recorrd of the sale. Joan at Camping World said they are still working on April's sales and because the coach originally on another lot and that lot has to send the paperwork to her. She also said once the paperwork is sent in to the state it could take two weeks or so. Now all of this sucks but we have a planned trip with a specific date to meet family in Florida. People have bought airline tickets, etc. Never in my dreams could i have imagined such incompetence and i have never been so angry. I know now from reading so many negative reviews I'm not going to sever our relationship after this situation is solved.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. The most disappointing about big country 5th wheel rv at Camping World was delivery delayed, unreturned phone calls and poor work , but reviewer liked variey of campers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments