2.5
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Inept. The camping World in Golden Colorado is so mismanaged no wonder the service is so poor...to make a long story short we ,purchased our 5th wheel May 12 and still are waiting for our hitch. They have graciously let us use a rusty used one. In addition, my husband went to register the coach and the DMV had no recorrd of the sale. Joan at Camping World said they are still working on April's sales and because the coach originally on another lot and that lot has to send the paperwork to her. She also said once the paperwork is sent in to the state it could take two weeks or so. Now all of this sucks but we have a planned trip with a specific date to meet family in Florida. People have bought airline tickets, etc. Never in my dreams could i have imagined such incompetence and i have never been so angry. I know now from reading so many negative reviews I'm not going to sever our relationship after this situation is solved.

I liked: Variey of campers.

I didn't like: Delivery delayed, Unreturned phone calls, Poor work, Add ons, Hold time and customer service, Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 27, 2015.

Comments