2.9
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

My husband and I purchased a 5th wheel from your Richmond, IN site. Though we are happy with the camper, we are not happy with the way we were treated. Just take our money and then dump us. We purchased vent covers and slider covers. When I called to set up a date to sign the papers and pick up the camper, I asked if that gave them enough time to do the work needed. I was told no problem everything would be ready. After several hours completing paperwork, we did our walk through. None of the work was done. Our salesman forgot to submit the work order. Then we were told our current 5th wheel hitch was not compatible and we needed to buy another. The accountant doing the paperwork said he had never seen any thing like this mess. He said we deserved at least a $100 gift card for putting up with everything. We bought the new hitch, had it installed, and said we would take the camper and wanted to have the rest of the work finished at the Greenwood, IN site which is much closer to us. They told us no problem. I waited for the gift card and was told we would not be getting one as they had done enough for us. I paid for everything I got. What did they do for us besides aggravation. After numerous calls we were finally told we could take it to Greenwood to be completed. When we dropped the camper off they acted like they knew nothing about it. I asked the person at the service desk if someone could show us where we need to attach the water filter that was in the drawer in the camper. He said we bought it from the Richmond site and they would have to show us. This is our third camper. The other two were from Tom Raper whom you bought out. They knew how to treat their customers with respect. I am thoroughly disgusted with the lack of compassion for your customers. Take their money and to heck them. I will wait for your reply in a timely manner. If I don't get this resolved I will let people know not to deal with you. Pam Kersey 859-653-0142

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of camping world customer care from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lied to and ignored by gm. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments