They promised that they would replace the shocks on my motor home rather than have the local freightliner dealer pick it up after Camping World installed a new main awning.After having the RV for 6 weeks they changed their mind about the shocks and never told me even though I was in contact with them several times during the 6 weeks.

They did the exact same thing about a side window that my detailer broke. Even though I told them that I would pay for the window if my detailer reneged they changed their mind about doing that repair also without ever telling me until it was too late.

Now I have to waste my valuable snow bird time in Florida having to find others to do the repairs.Very poor service I would say.

DisappointedDec2015 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was broken promises. Author liked the most promises. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World and camping world repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments