1.8
Interest Rate

Its been 7 days and camping world still didnot ship what i had bought from there website.. they did charge me a big shipping rate witch was not fair.. I called them up and they told me to relax .

and they also said there is nothing they can do for me.. wow nice ..

now what? Im not going to buy anything more from there website or store this is really upsetting..

This is not the way i run my business!

I would like a call back from camping world so i know whats going on with my order. I want to go on vacation but i cannot leave without this part. Now Im not sure what to do as the lady on the phone seemed like she could care less about whats going on with my order. wow I think they need to get more helpers at camping world to help out on the online orders .

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $40. The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. The most disappointing about camping world website from Camping World was poor follow up Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments