In February of 2013 I traded in my 5th wheel for a 2011 Tuscany from Camping World of St.Augustine, FL. Included in the deal they were to install a setup to tow my truck. Very poor job, the wiring to the back lights chafed in several places and had to be replaced, the tow hitch mounted to the truck was improperly installed and I later found that it is illegal to tow my truck without tow brakes. I was told some states do not require this, Fl and RI where I live do. They would do nothing to correct this.

When we bought our RV we were told that it had been inspected and everything worked, not so. the outside TV was not plugged in, the washer did not work properly, the refrigerator leaked water on the floor, side camera missing lens cover, light fixture broke in bathroom, satellite not hooked up properly.

We made arrangements to come back, in April, on our way home to RI to have these thing fixed. It took 1 week, they did not order the parts that were need in advance. The day we dropped it off we were told to come back around 4, to our surprise the RV had not been touched.

MY ADVICE LOOK FOR A RESPECTFUL DEALER BEFORE YOU BUY.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

I took it there twice and nothing got done and only worse.

I totally agree with your complaint, I just purchased a class A from them and was told the same ***.They had me bring it back and I had to wait there all day and nothing was done.

I have left 3 messages for the service manager to call me and he has not returned my calls. I will never do biz with CW again.

They let me take delivery of a coach with potential brake issues among other things.

The coach was supposed to be cleaned and it was dirty.This place is poorly managed and they have no respect for there costumers and we are there bread and butter..........

GoodSamCareTeam
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States #832996

I would like to apologize for all the problems you have experienced.If able please send me a email with your contact information.

We would like help in this matter.

Mark