24000 NE Sandy Blvd a, Wood Village, OR 97060, USA

I went to the Wood Village OR location for service after identifying several small problems with my 2010 Class C RV.After picking up the rig following the service, I went on a weekend trip with my wife.

I discovered one of the repair issues, the water heater, had not been repaired even though I had spent over $500 on that issue alone. Also, Camping World employees had left metal shavings on the carpet inside the door and had failed to reattach a wood shelf under the bed. After returning from my trip, I contacted Camping World's corporate office to file a complaint. Two weeks later I had not received any sort of reply so I sent a second email including a forward of the first email.

I received a reply telling me that someone from the local facility would contact me. Two weeks later, still nothing so I contacted the corporate office again by email (I was unable to locate a phone number) requesting contact by the corporate office, not the local facility. The next day I found a VM from the local facility but never got a call from the corporate office as I had requested.

Very poor service, unethical business practices, and almost zero customer service.I will never use this business again and will tell everyone I can about my experience.

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Quality of work, Service salesmen, Service center.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments