Purchased new rv in spring of 2016.Kitchen sink needed replaced was broken and leaked.

Radio worked for one outing needed to be replaced. Water heater didn't work, needed fixing. Refrigerator quit working on propane during first outing, had repaired. Then wouldn't work on electricity 2nd outing.

Advised was operator error, but still didn't work on electricity. Took in a third time supposedly fixed. Made an appointment 2nd week of February 2017 to have refrigerator looked at again, and have shower sealed. After leaving rv for 1 week was advised cooling unit needs replaced.

Waited 6 weeks for parts to arrive. Rv was repaired after waiting on lot again for a week. tried unit after returning home only to find again it was not working on electricity. Scheduled another appt.

after rv sat on lot for 7 days was advised assigned to technician. After 10 days still not looked at. Took rv to use, was advised would be 2 weeks before I could bring back. So after a year and some incredibly long wait times last year and this year, I still have an rv with a refrigerator that does not work.

I am scheduled to take rv in next week, which will result in a wait of about 2 weeks before it is looked at and 6 more weeks if parts need to be ordered.

So possibly mid July if I am lucky.I have called Norcold, they referred me back to Camping World, called StarCraft and they referred me back to Camping World.

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Camping world has the most inept personnel, the biggest liers, and cheaters!The most bull *** I've ever heard!

You would think that Marcus Lemonis would be honest, but it's obvious he's a cheat!

No wonder he's loaded!He has idiots working for him!

Wilsonville, Oregon, United States #1327868

Terrible customer service!. The one in Wilsonville Oregon just sucks. I don't know how they stay in business.