Trying to get their parts department to order the parts that are needed for a scheduled service the following week (8/9/2017).Called on a Sunday to order the parts, Tyler said that they couldn't order on Sunday.

Called back on Monday after looking on-line for the correct parts myself. I gave Tyler the part no. for the parts needed and he said he would call the manufacture and get the parts order going. Called Tuesday to verify that the parts were ordered, Tyler said that he was unable to get through and left them an e-mail to get back with him.

Called back later the same day to check status, Tyler said that they never got back with him. Called the manufacturer myself and verified that the parts kit needed was the same as their website. They verified that the parts no. I got was the correct one for my vehicle.

Called Tyler on Wednesday morning about the parts order, he said he would call me back in 10 minutes. After not hearing from him for 30 minutes I called back and they said here was busy and I could leave a voice message. I said I would try again later. Does this sound like the run around?

I believe that they are stalling the order to add additional shipping charges. It's been over a hour since my last call.

Here we go again/ calling back again.*** poor service in the parts department.

Review about: Camping World Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Stay away from them.Read the incidents in this website.

The harder you try to make them get it right the less chance of success you have.

Find a better service center.