Featured Not resolved
1.6

Update by user Jun 06

I can be reached at 860-625-5324 Anytime.

Update by user Jun 06

This complaint is for camping world Berkley Ma. and Camping world.

Lets talk about the fact that these people do not follow thru with anything. and corporate camping world does not care about its customers. every time I call them they return me to the store that won't correct my problem. My Name is Steven Brewster and you can call me to hear more.

Hopefully before you buy from any camping world.

They are crooks with poor service and the absolute worst customer relations. They will not solve your problems.

Original review posted by user Jun 04

Bought a unit from them and was convinced to close on a Sunday and pick up the following week. They agreed to have me pick up on a Thursday.

Did not clean. Did not do paint treatment. Did not fix anything we addressed and have continually been rude to me and do not follow thru with complaints. Also please nstalled was her and left hoses loose installed residential grade dryer vent left shipping bolts in it and didn’t have dryer vent hose hooked up damaged trim around closet.

So I requested a return of my money on all the service plans and they are fighting me on it. There is more if you can contact me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Customer Care.

Comments