I would not use nor recommend this company! We bought a brand new 2017 Coleman from the Bartow location in October.

After our first camping trip we had to bring the unit back because the slide was leaking. We called the Bartow service department several times and they were rude and never returned our calls so we just showed up. Athough they CLAIM to do inspections before they sell a unit, we were told our slide had to be replaced because it had been leaking for quite sometime and the floor and roof were in bad condition. We have made an abundance of calls to ask questions and check on the repair progress but either they have no clue what we are talking about or they "can't find our unit on the lot"...REALLY?

They have no clue what they are doing nor do they have any customer service skills. This unit has been at Camper World's service dept more than it's been at our home- AND its a new unit. We have been lied too and given the run around these last 4 months. I even attempted to reach the General Manager Kevin who NEVER returns calls, I had to show up to even try to speak with him.

What a waste of time, he didn't seem to care that they sold us a unit that was defective nor did he offer any resolution.

They drag their feet and just don't care about the customer. When this repair is finally finished we will not be returning and I advise everyone to STEER CLEAR OF CAMPER WORLD IN BARTOW!

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Comments