3.8
Interest Rate

Where to start: the finance team was a pleasure to deal with but, Shannon my sales person was irresponsible and didnt do the job correctly, didn't bother to get my wife drivers license from her on the Saturday when we were there, or measure the hitch height or make sure the wiring was there for the brake controller which it wasnt.When we came back to pick it up on a Tuesday she told us that and I quote "no license no rv" in a rude manner, very unprofessional.

After a lot of yelling by me in every direction, the finance manager came out and said he would fix the problem which he did but, she stood there like nothing was wrong. After that she was supposed to get my van in to get a trailer brake controller put on and I had to keep asking when they were going to install it. She stood there with a look like I don't care until the finance manager told her to go get it done. Once they got my van into the shop they discovered that there was no wiring from my 7 pin connector for a brake controller so they couldnt install it that day.

This was the day before I was going on vacation so I had to take the trailer home which is a 32ft home with no trailer brakes. I went and talked to the finance department about the brake controller and all the Shannon my sales lady kept saying was that it cost $500 dollars and I had already signed my paperwork paying $200. This whole process was supposed to take only an hour I got there at 430 didn't leave till 720 pm on Tuesday. They never check my vehicle to make sure it was properly equipped the sales manager covered the remaining cost of the controller.

My wife had to go back on wed to get the brake controller installed then they still wired my brake controller wrong. They wired it to the fuse box against manufacturers instructions found in manual. They didnt want to run a wire to my battery which set a check engine light off, by now I was so upset I just told my wife to leave and I would fix it when I got home. I wired it to the battery and guess what no check engine light.

Today I was trying to get the MSRP sticker for my bank to refinance the RV.

Nobody is very quick at returning calls.I will never refer anyone to camping world in grain valley.

Review about: Camping World Sales Representative.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments