3.7
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Avondale AZ Camping World service dept. is the worst I have ever seen. They dont answer the phone, quote wrong prices and seem so busy that everyone is miserable. I am sure I will never return. The worst part is we bought a 2016 Thor and the service dept and sales fought the hole time we were there. These dept in the same building is not a good idea. I also feel I was charged way too much for labor installing new batteries. No one ever told us if the old one was bad or not. Also had a propane leak and no one ever told us what it was. When we picked up our motor home no one showed us the work that was done, just handed the keys, here you go. They were to busy to provide any customer service.

Lee

623-846-2172 Home

602-369-9410 cell

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with sales people and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of camping world rv part installation. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world rv part installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments