We purchased a New Fifth Wheel RV at Camping World, Woodstock 5 months ago.Once I got home I discovered they had wrongly connected my lights, and under inflated the tires.

On my next trip I when pass their business and they reluctantly corrected both. Later I reported multiple defects in workmanship to them. My RV has been at their place of business half of the time I've owned it, once they contacted me to tell me all work was complete I picked it up and they informed me that only part of the items would be corrected under warranty and in addition I discovered they damage the exterior fiberglass and scratched my corian counter-tops.

Their customer service and quality control is some of the worst I've seen.I will no longer do business with them.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

ims9
Beaverton, Oregon, United States #710993

Sorry, I am not a pissed customer.I have found Camping World in Hillsboro, Oregon to be a very reputable firm.

Their repairs have always been as requested and have always notified me if there was an additional problem. Recently I had my Allegro unit in for maintenance and received a call about a cracked roof cover on the shower. They quoted a price for the repair and offered to have me come by and take a look before proceeding.

In closing I have been a long term customer and have just not had the issues that I am seeing on this website.By the way, did any of you actually sit down with their regional service manager to disscus your issues or were you dealing with their tech only?

Deline, Northwest Territories, Canada #316767

I'm having problems with them to, i took my trailer in for service on July 1, 2011.Was told they would call in 10 to 12 days, i waited till the 21st to call them and they said o just pulled it in the shop, yah right?

So we talk about the price, i said it should still be under warrinty, thay said he was going to call me back, havent heard from them, so i guess im going to have to call them.

Man if i would have knowen it was going to be this much trouble i would have NEVER taken it in, and this is the second time.I will never buy anything again from CAMPINGWOLD WOODSTOCK!!!!!!

I have had the same experience with them at this very same dealership.I also had a liar for a salesman who told me the camper had options that it in fact does not have, and then complained and whined and cried about me not wanting to give him $3,000 more than the trailer was worth.

I will NEVER EVER do business with them again.I wish I would have found all these complaints about them prior to purchasing from them.