2.3

Let’s start with the wife and I sitting down and working the numbers and the following day receiving a call from another camping world dealer in Caldwell telling me they can get me into a brand new trailer for $15 more a month, problem is they new what my payments where before me.....how is this possible, so my info is not that secure with these guys.Then the financing guy was good but told a story about how the service dept has gotten better.

We do the walk to take possession and point out 4 problems that take 10 minutes total to fix, leave the trailer and go back to get it the next day 20 hours later and still not done. Wait for more than 1.5 hrs and they finally get someone to take 10 min on my trailer.

I pull away and notice a compartment flapping so I pull over and find out that the keys they gave me don’t work on any of the outside storage but the door only.They said they had to change the door lock but didn’t bother changing any of the others, and now I can’t get them to give me new locks so i guess I will do it on my own.

Comments