Does Marcus Lemonis read any of these?Had an awful experience, I am new at rving, took my vintage trailer in for a LP test and to have two marker lights replaced.

229.00 later, I was told I had a leaky manifold on the stove and they could not fix it. Did not test the furnace or the hot water heater. Recommended changing all ten marker lights for another 200 clams. Bought the lights at auto zone and fixed myself.

Friendly folks, but the separation between the store and the service dept is problematic and inefficient. Will not go back to camping world except in a big time emergency.

My humble advice is to find another service shop, hopefully more thorough and that believes in decent customer service.Marcus, you need to make some changes.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of 1972 airstream argosy travel trailer from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was incomplete diagnostic. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments