1.1
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Since I purchased this RV from Camping World in Jacksonville, FL.I have had issues with it.

On the trip home I lost all running lights on the trailer. So a few days later it went back for a fix. Told it was done. Had to evacuate for Hurricane Mathew, and once again I lose running lights.

So back it goes again, this time they have it for 12 days. I am active duty Navy, so when I go to use the trailer again, I hit another rain storm, 4 hours from home and it happens again. SO Camping world takes the trailer apart to find numerous cut wires, exposed wires, and crimped wires between the floor and frame. Now I have a trailer the was almost completely torn down an put back together.

Next issue is a leak from the hoses under the rear bunk house. I find the leak in the fresh water line and notice that there are eaten Sunflower seeds shells in the cabinetry under the sink, a hole punched through the wall in the same area and metal shavings all over the place.

I took pictures and will be sending them to the company.I am not impressed with this rig and feel nervous about using it with regards to over all safety.

Review about: Heartland Rvs Rv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments