Management favoritism towards a young female employee but against a older worker at the Ft Myers branch and the older employee has been there longer and has to the pick up the work of the younger employee in many cases. This is pure case of age discrimination when the GM gives a 20+ girl a pay raise and an older employee is told she can"t have one and is harassed by the GM.

The General Manager is involved with the younger employee which indicates a poor operating process. This harassment has forced the older employee to leave with a bad taste in her mouth. I have been a manager for 55 years and worked with young and old but never showed blatant miss use of my management power as this GM displayed. I also Manage a 501 c 3program in the Education arena so I know what has to be handled and how.

Most of my 35 employees are 55 years or older and are the corner stone for my program. Its very disappointing to think an organization as large as yours would allow such poor management philosophies especially at the GM level ---- Thank You for your time

Reason of review: Management.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments