7805 Ace Pl, Cedar Falls, IA 50613
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

We took our camper in for bumper to bumper maintenance last fall. I was very sick at the time and my husband didn't get a walk through at the time (our mistake!).

I went to open it up this spring and initially found mold inside the camper, then a broken floor vent, followed by broken roof vents and greasy handprints. The vent seals were also twisted. There was a large stain on the bedroom carpet. I then went out and did a walk around: caulk smeared all over the sides, roof seams not redone, max air vents not installed, discoloration on the sides, lp service not preformed, dicor not done at all locations needed.

We allowed them to take it back and fix the situation. That was the next mistake. We get a call back stating we now have a tear in the membrane and to call our insurance company (they initially claimed it got cut). They started blaming us for the damages so we picked it up right away before anything else could happen to it.

The roof was fine when it left-, security camera footage. Our insurance adjuster came to our place and inspected the roof. The GM of CW kept calling her and pushing her to write up it was cold cracking (she didn't). They also claim that our insurance assured them they did nothing wrong, another lie (we're currently getting that in writing).

After fighting WTH multiple different people in the company their solution to this issue was to refund what we paid, refuse to pay for damages, and slap a *** order on us. I filled a complaint with the attorney general, got another corporate guy involved.

He is refusing to return calls now. I have no choice but to file a lawsuit.

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Camping World Pros: Put enough evidence in writing, Selection.

Camping World Cons: Service deptales practice or service dept, Purposely damaged my camper.

Comments