Placed a small order 2 weeks ago for 32" wiperblades, you would figure that they would have those in stock.received conformation that they received the order and it was processed.

after 1 week I checked website for delivery status and it said "processing". I made contact (after sitting on eternal hold 25 minutes) with a sales rep that stated that they had indeed shipped and I should see then very soon.

Yesterday I still have not seen the parts I attempted to get someone on the phone, and again sat on hold for 35+ minutes and finally hung up.I have sent 2 emails to their "customer service" with no response.They do not care.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of camping world delivery service from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to have the product delivered.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments