Rockmart, Georgia

I've had my 2016 camper in twice since I bought it in January.The service department just treats you like you are a problem for them.

I was actually told that the reason that warranty work took so long is because Camping World will not accept the initial repair order from the mfg. They try to negotiate more time based on what they think the repair will cost versus what the actual mfg says. Who do you think pays the price, it's the customer.

I think the mfg should look at who is selling their product.Camping World would be out of business if consumers had more choices as to where they could buy a camper.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World and camping world rv repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments