Basin, Wyoming

Placed an order on May 20, 2015.Received two smaller items (cheap)in two separate shipments.

The expensive item was not received. Called on 6/4 was told it showed "picked" in their system but no tracking number meaning package would be sent soon. Called 6/11/15 as still have not received the main item in order. Told again the system has been picked but no shipment number or tracking number.

Well that would mean it hasn't been shipped to me!! Asked for it to be escalated since we have been holding our vacation for this part. Was not allowed to discuss matter with supervisor/manager. Left an email of complaint on website.

Received a call told to call another number on 6/12 in the afternoon and they could help. Called that number today and apparently it was a retail store who couldn't even get into that system and was confused as to why their number was given to me. Called Customer service again today on 6/12 and everytime you call, you have to wait over 20 minutes to get someone . Well once again was told it was picked and no other info available and the CS is getting slammed..

Person made a note in system and could not say if I would get a call back today. Since it has been over THREE weeks with the same information, I asked what I had to do to request a refund of my money. The CS rep had the nerve to tell me that a refund was not possible as the items had been PICKED.. Are you freakin kidding me???

I haven't received the item, it hasn't been shipped and now I can't get my money back..

Wrong Answer!!!We will get this straight one way or another BUT I will NEVER buy anything from camping world ever again.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $130. The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. The most disappointing about camping world website from Camping World was service department and no solutions Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments