I have tried to purchase parts from the Saukville Camping world a few times just because of the convienint location. When I try toi get help the standard answer I got was we don't carry anything for older RV's.

I am taling about roof vents, indicator lenses, couplings for waste lines. These are not unusal items and I think they are all still used on RV's today. Last night I tried one more time and left work early . 4 associates greated me at the front door.

I went to look for a fitting for my waste hose. After a few miniutes I was asked to leave becasue the store was closed. I looked at my watch and it was exactly 5 pm. I told them the front door says they are open until 6pm.

I got a snoty responce there is a piece af paper taped to the door that says 5pm. OK, can I purchase these parts and the answer was no, I already closed the register you have to leave now.

Review about: Camping World Customer Care.

Comments

I KNOW SAUKVILLE CAMPING WORLD .THANK GOD YOU GOT OUT THE DOOR I DID NOT GET OUT ON TIME .I MADE A PURCHASE OF A USED CLASS C I DID NOT NEED TO BRING MY OWN VASELINE ,THEY HAD PLENTY ON HAND. TRUST ME WHEN I SAY DO NOT BUY A RV OR PARTS AT CAMPING WORLD IF YOU DO ITS YOUR PROBLEM!!!!