WOW!!!!!!,,,,WHERE DO I START, THE TERRIBLE SERVICE, OR THE CONNING OF MONEY FROM CUSTOMERS? I brought my travel trailer in for warranty repairs, and what a joke.

The service department as explained by other customers is never at fault. The trailer was dropped off for some pretty basic issues, and was promised back by Thursday of the following week, and I would receive a phone call with status updates on the repairs. Needless to say, no updates and the trailer never got completed. I called the dealer numerous times, and left numerous messages, but no calls back.

Finally on Saturday, I was finally able to get a hold of somebody and was told the trailer was not yet completed and in addition, the roof needed to be scrubbed, sealed and inspected for the price of almost $300. I also received an apology for nobody returning a phone call, and I would receive a call Monday. WELL, once again no phone calls, and no returned phone calls from the messages I left, until finally late Tuesday afternoon. On Tuesday, I agreed to have the roof and gutters cleaned and inspected, and once again, I was guaranteed a phone call on when the trailer was supposed to be completed.

BELIEVE THIS OR NOT, NO PHONE CALLS AND NO ANSWERS IN THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT OR NO RETURNED CALLS FROM MESSAGES LEFT THE REMAINDER OF THE WEEK (keep in mind, I called dozens of time to get a hold of somebody). Finally on Saturday, after enough of the games, I drove the hour plus drive to check on the status in person. I arrived at the dealer 30 mins before close (keep in mind, I once again called numerous times and left messages on Saturday, and the secretary even hand delivered a note to call me, and yet NO CALLS). Upon getting to the dealer, the individual I had been dealing with, was behind the counter, playing on his phone, totally complacent to me being there.

After a good 5 minutes of me standing there, he finally noticed me standing in front of him and asked if I needed assistance. Once getting my name, I got the "I was just getting ready to call you......" line. With a bit of conversation, I was assured all the work had been completed, and I paid for the roof clean, seal and inspection, I was told where the trailer was located, and I was on my way. As with the rest of my experience, finding my trailer was a chore, as it was not in the location and or slot I was told it was in.

With no help from anybody at this dealer, I finally found the trailer, hooked up and made it home. Upon inspection when I got home, MORE ISSUES! It was discovered some of the warranty issues were not resolved and didn't appear to even be looked at (partially my fault as I didn't bring my keys and the trailer was locked, and the dealer was closed so I couldn't get into the unit), and the $300 roof clean, seal and inspection was NEVER done, but yet I got charged. I do believe the roof got sprayed with a hose, but that was the extent!

The only reason I believe this to be true, is due to the fact that the side of the trailer was black from dirt running off. However, when inspection of the roof by myself, it was in fact never scrubbed, cleaned or sealed, but yet I got charged. HOW MANY OTHER PEOPLE OF BEEN CONNED OUT OF A ROOF CLEAN THAT NEVER GOT DONE???? Moral of the story, STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!

Now, I still need repairs, and I'm out money for services never rendered!

The clean spot in the picture is what I cleaned by hand after I received the trailer back (All that got used was a camper mold/mildew remover), and the roof over the one slide out is blistered (never got inspected). KEEP IN MIND, THIS UNIT IS A 2018!

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Rv Repair.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Disliked whole experience.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 05.

Comments