Took my RV to Camping world to have Warranty work done to it and get winterized at the same time. That was in November got it back in late Feb, then took it out early March for a week.

Was notified that all the warranty parts had come in and I needed to bring the RV in so the work can be completed. I dropped off the RV early March, was told it would be only a week. After countless calls to the service department I am told in late April that I can come and pick it up all the work is completed. the day before I am to pick up my RV, the service depart.

calls and informs me that there was damage done to the RV that needed to be fix. Therefore, the total amount of time Camping World has had my RV is 22 week out of 35 weeks.

Reason of review: Work ethic and poor customer service to include damage to personal property and complete disreguard of other peoples property.

Preferred solution: I am paying on something I can not even use due to company negligence, I believe that the company should pay for the weeks they have had my vehicle in their care. .

Comments

My experience is once you buy the camper, camping world cares not one iota about you.