Bought a jayco eagle 330 in January and have been calling to get get them to take care of the punch list they asked me to write. I’ve gotten the run around for the last 6 months and no returned calls.

The day I picked up the RV there was a big dent in the frig door that I was told a new one had been ordered because it got damaged in shipping as well as scratches on the counter tops. They said it was going to take 3 weeks, a month later I called and was told it hadn’t been ordered. Plus I bought slide covers and paid for them same thing was told 3 weeks they weren’t ordered either. I’ve called and called when they do answer I get put on hold and no one returns to the call or I’m told someone will get back to you.

NO ONE HAS.

I went to the Valdosta store because they were all about customer service they bragged how they were #1in customer service if that’s how you treat your customers then you need to reevaluate your philosophies. I’m still trying to get this taken care of Next time I’ll take my business elsewhere.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Worst customer service ever.

Comments