I purchased a Coleman Mach 8 Cub, and received it damaged.Camping World would not allow me to take it to one of their stores for resolution.

Since I already had it on my motor home roof they offered a $50 discount and $25 certificate. After threatening to take them to court, and stating I would make a BBB complaint (after promises, and many calls) I finally received my $50 check. This took over 2 months. I submitted a BBB complaint.

It has now been over 3 months. It appears that maybe we are finally getting somewhere, but I still do not have the $25 certificate.

WHY DOES A CUSTOMER HAVE TO GO THROUGH SUCH INCOMPETITENCE???I hate doing any business with this organization, and go out of my way do do business with other RV businesses.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments