Wheatland, California

We have spent a lot of money at this place and when I found out why our batteries would not hold a charge I called to complain.I was told to bad so sad.

Everyone needs to know that when your Motor home is sitting unused for months at a time disconnect the battery. Camping World will charge you a fee to Diagnose the problem BUT never tell you to just unplug the battery. They will have you coming back year after year for the same issue and tell you the same thing. Its fixed and they did NOTHING.

Just unplug your battery and save yourself hundreds of dollars.

They don't care you live on a fixed income, they don't care your disabled.They just want that fee every time and tell you its fixed when they did nothing.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of battery from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments