2.7

Purchased a 2015 Sunset Trail Reserve in March.Went to complete sale and it had electrical problems.

They said the battery had been connected backwards and they would repair the electrical problems. The salesman actually said I would have to pay for the repairs! Next visit we sat in the lobby for 2 hours after checking in with the receptionist. They said they were not aware we were there!

Now I cannot get the paperwork to get the title and registration completed.

It has been over a month and I will incur a late fee at some point when I go to the BMV.Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere to a dealer that cares about customer service!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. dbaugher is quite happy with variety of campers and variey of campers and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and after-sales service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of camping world repair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $22. Camping World needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments