Worst experience ever using the Jacksonville Florida service center.I had a minor manufacturer recall and a leak on the dash air that I took to CW at Jacksonville, FL.

This was a first time using CW service to see how good they might be. Nice check in, call from the guy that checked me in to let me know the recall had been done. The A/C leak was minor and easy to repair but recommended system flush while there which I authorized. That was the good stuff.

Later that day I called several times to get the status on the MH to see when it would be ready to pick up. No answer at service desk. Left message to call. No call.

Finally went there before closing to check on it and no one was at the service desk. Finally got someone and paid for the service. The service desk guy couldn't find anyone to bring the coach up to the building so he had to take me to it. When we got to it he handed me a set of keys that weren't mine and after searching for several minutes no keys could be found.

I had a hidden spare to lock the door and had to leave it there for the night in hopes that they could find the keys the next day. Luckily, they located the keys and I was able to pick it up. I did set down with the General Manager to let him know how disappointed I was with their service department. He apologized and gave me a $20 off coupon for the store.

Whoopee!. Now here's the rest of the story. The first time I tried the leveler system after it was at CW I found the passenger side rear jack broken. I'm sure the service tech used the levelers to jack up the MH when working on it.

I can't prove that and they won't ever admit it but that's what happened.

CW service at Jacksonville, FL sucks.I won't be back.

Review about: Camping World Coupon.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Man these customers come up with the craziest accusations.I mean a company of this size surely has heavy duty jacks to lift a motor home.

But what's funny though Is there are customers that improperly use their jacks all the time, sounds like that is what happened here and the customer just wanted to blame it on the company.Either that or you hit something and didn't feel it

After reading your comments I am sure they are happy you are not going back either.