2.5

We have a 2015 Thor Chateau with an extended warranty.We were in Colorado Springs on the last day of our two week vacation and 19 hours from home.

When we turned on the inverter a E05 code came on and the inverter started to smoke. We took it the Camping World Store in Fountain Co. When I explained the issue to the warranty service writer (Diesel) he picked up his appointment book and said the earliest I can get you in is next week. I explained our situation and that we were 19 hours from home with a smoking inverter.

He could have cared less, no offer to look at it to confirm the issue, no offer to disconnect it, no suggestion on running the generator to get us home, next week end of discussion.If this is the attitude of Camping World in general I when it comes to helping stranded customers I will never buy another product from them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of camping world customer care. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments