I'm not really pissed, just concerned about American quality.I know how many fracturing works I've dealt with it my whole adult life.

Everybody is in a hurry to make the boss money. It would seem like Forest River in the position they are and considering the owner not being pressed for money. Could change things.. I know that in the manufacturing business there should be at least one guy out of the dozens manufacturing slowing down to do his job right parently not on this project on our trailer.

Where the pipes come through the under skin of the trailer there was a vague attempt to use spray foam and tape ...a very vague attempt at best. your for my aunt does not allow me to upload pictures so I will just wait on email contact to show you what I am talking about.

I would hate to think that a retiring couple bought this trailer at full retail just to have this shoddy workmanship fail them down the road..Thanks have a great day!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of travel trailer. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned travel trailer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments